Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

To summarize the family-filled festivities of the holiday season, here are a bunch of photos.

Now that Z is getting older and remembers Christmas from last year, she was so excited about the Christmas tree and the lights.

 Continuing the Meadows family tradition of making Christmas sweets.

Fun times with Aunt J.

Silly faces with the rest of the Richardsons, Uncle M and cousins B and K.

French horn and trombone duets.

Z loves the miniature Elvis that sings "Santa Bring My Baby Back to Me" (seriously, she still talks about Elvis). 

Checking out the instruments at Daddy's work (Marine band Christmas party).

A few days after Christmas, we celebrated L's 30th birthday at the delicious Melting Pot restaurant in downtown San Diego.

Yummy!

New Year's with A's family in Pasadena. Popcorn time with YiaYia and "Big" YiaYia.

"My little pony" time with second cousin Connor (he's a good sport).

Apparently, life is rough when you're 3.

Happy 2013!

2 comments:

Monica Gee said...

So fun! If it were Parker, the last picture would be accompanied with, "I'm having a HARD day," or "I'm so tired, I didn't sleep at ALL last night." Yeah, tough life kiddo.

Kristin Holtsman said...

I hadn't checked your blog in awhile and LOVED all the new pictures! Zoe is such a big girl! We must be on the same page...I had my 30th birthday @ Melting Pot!! Love that place! Hope to see you all soon:)